How to solve error 1935 while installing Sage 50?November 26, 2018
Having trouble in the installation of sage 50 accounting? SAGE 50 accounting software is difficult to use with advanced features. Error 1935 is a common error that occurs in the time of installation OR It is a technical error that comes across when users trying to install Sage 50 in the system [Windows, Mac, iPad, Android]. This error is also known as “Installation Error”. Need help in Sage 50 accounting software connect with our professional team of the team they will help you completely. Call at Sage 50 Accounting Help Number Ireland +353-1442-8988
SOLUTION for sage installation error 1935 as follows:-
SOLUTION-1:-Check for windows updates:
- Choose Window Start > Control Panel > Windows Updates
- In Some case important updates are pending, so install the updates then reinstall Sage 50 accounting Software, follow these steps:-
- Choose change settings.
- Select Never Check > Important Updates.
- Click ok.
- Select Windows Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
- Go to windows updates
- Click services > choose stop
- Install sage 50 accounting software.
- Install successfully
SOLUTION -2:-Unsupported operating system
In some cases, the operating system does not support sage 50 accounting software.
SOLUTION- 3:- Disable anti-virus or security software
- Turn off
- Disable anti-virus software
- Restart installation of sage 50 accounting software
SOLUTION-4:- Updating the .NET Framework:-
- Check the error in the operating system.
- Upgrade .NET Framework to the latest version.
SOLUTION-5:- Close all application which is running in the backend:-
- Click task manager > delete
- Startup tab
In the above we provide the solution for error 1935, these solutions are provided by our professional team of sage 50. If the users want any other help related to Sage accounting software and products they can easily reach us at Sage 50 Toll-free Number Ireland +353-1442-8988
Main Causes for Sage 50 Error 1935 as follows:-
- Damage to installation files.
- Window updates
- .NET Frameworks
- Anti-virus software
- Programs running in the background
Do not get a frustrated consult with our technicians’ team of Sage.