Installing Sage 50 on multiple computersDecember 4, 2018
Installing Sage 50 on multiple PC’s sometimes becomes a headache for the user. In order finish the task without any issue, one must be a professional of this software which is not possible for a common user. We help to resolve various issues which a user finds during installation on multiple computers. Feel free to contact us on our Sage 50 support number Ireland +353-01254-8824 if you face any issues during the following steps:
- Install Sage 50 first on that computer which will store all your data files of Sage 50. These files contain all Sage 50 records & transactions of the user.
- Installing 32-bit Windows program path is recommended and the path would be C:\Program Files\Sage\Peachtree for a 32-bit PC and C:\Program Files(x86)\Sage\Peachtree for a 64-bit PC.
- After installing on PC which will store all the data files (server), install Sage 50 on each system.
- All he Sage 50 data files of the company like all the transactions & records, customers & vendors should be stored on the server computer of the company which is been suggested in step 1 of the process. All other computers using the Sage 50 should be mapped to this system in order to access all the data files of the company which is been stored in the server computer.
- It should be noted that Sage 50 Accounting as well as Sage 50 Pro Accounting are not made for multiple users and should be installed on single computer only. Only an additional copy will have to be purchased if the user wants to do so.
If you are stuck in any of the above mentioned steps of the process then contact us on our Sage support number Ireland +353-01254-8824 and our Sage 50 professionals will make sure to take you out of any problem regarding any step.